This page provides information of frequently asked questions on our terms and conditions across a range of areas
- Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Reward Club Benefits
- On-line and Telephone purchases
- Payment terms and conditions
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- All Things Aquatic Gift Vouchers are redeemable against any merchandise in All Things Aquatic stores and exclude online purchases at www.allthingsaquatic.co.uk.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase Gift Vouchers.
- Multiple Gift Vouchers may be redeemed in the same transaction up to the value of the goods being purchased.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- For purchases in store, where Gift Vouchers offered have a greater value than the goods being purchased, change above £9.99 will be returned as an All Things Aquatic Gift Voucher to the nearest
- Gift Vouchers must be submitted upon redemption in store.
- Gift Vouchers will expire one year after the date of issue date marked on the Gift Voucher. Gift Vouchers presented after their expiry date will be treated as void and are non-exchangeable and
- Please treat Gift Vouchers as cash in terms of security. Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, defaced or damaged.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
- All Things Aquatic reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Voucher which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from
- If you have made payment with a Gift Voucher (in whole or in part) and you would like to return your purchase, please note that you will be refunded the amount paid by Gift Voucher in the form of
a Gift Voucher.
- All Things Aquatic reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the voucher if, at its
discretion, it deems such action necessary.
- Gift vouchers are excluded from all discount promotions.
- Reward scheme points will be added to an individual’s record when a Gift Voucher is used not purchased
- Gift Vouchers are issued by Change Solutions UK Ltd trading as All Things Aquatic. Registered office: 7 Wellington Square, Hastings TN34 1PD. Registered in England No. 05150834.
Rewards Club Benefits Terms & Conditions
- Points can be earned from every successful purchase. These are awarded to your account when your order has been received or paid in full either in store or online.
- Accrued points can be spent on any products in our shop (excludes on site services). One reward point is worth the equivalent of £0.03. Points do not have an actual cash value and cannot be
exchanged for cash.
- To join our reward club you must provide us with your name, address, email and contact telephone number. This information will be held securely and not shared with other 3rd
- Reward club members will have a membership card issued with a unique identifier and must be presented at the checkout prior to paying for goods or paying a deposit for orders.
- Points are held on your account with no expiry period, they can be accumulated and used against any purchase in demominations of £5.00. If you fail to renew your reward club membership when
prompted points will be lost. Members are required to contact us should their details we hold become invalid.
- In the event that an item is returned and refunded, the points for the transaction will be removed from your account. If the points earned on this purchase have already been spent on another
product these points will be deducted from your refund.
- Bonus points maybe available from time to time, these will be published on our website, Facebook and by email.
- Points cannot be transferred to other accounts or exchanged for any services or products that are not available from All Things Aquatic.
- When purchasing an item(s) a minimum of £1.00 cash must be given as payment. Purchases cannot be made using 100% of points.
- All Things Aquatic reserves the right to review and amend the scheme or cancel any reward club membership if it considers there is good reason to do so.
Online and Telephone Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- Payment method for online purchases is via paypal. This does not mean uses need a PayPal account.
- Payments over the phone will only be taken after a full validation check has been conducted.
- Any item purchased will not be dispatched if there is any cause to consider the payment is not valid.
Payment terms and conditions
- Payment for goods and services are due upon completion of any work undertaken. On some occassions advance or interim payments are required.
- Payments overdue will be subject to a late penalty fee. This is calculated at 2% per day and is cumulative.
- Payments overdue by exceeding 14 days will be passed to our debt collection agency where additional charges will be applied in addition to any late penalty fees.
- Goods remain the property of All Things Aquatic until full payment is received. Removal of our property is always an option.
- Where a credit account is approved payment must be made within the terms of the invoice otherwise late payment fees will be due.
I have a problem with the livestock purchased?
The health of your livestock purchased is our top focus. If your livestock do not look their best or you have any concerns please contact the team
immediately. Our aim is to guide you through to enabling recovery of the situation. Our expert will provide advice on treatments to aid recovery.
Unfortunately on rare occasions livestock can be lost, the first thing is to establish the cause. Our expert(s) will need to analyse the situation which is where we require full
Please undertake the steps below:
- Call the shop on 01580 388008 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of the situation.
- Retrieve the body of the livestock and place in an airtight container/bag - do not freeze it. Take a high quality photo of the livestock and email the image to us within 24 hours of the
- Take at least a 100ml sample of the aquarium or pond water. This must be collected in a clean sealed container. The sample should be taken immediately after the incident is discovered
and presented to our team within 24 hours, if longer the sample should be kept in the fridge (do not freeze)
- When you visit the shop you must bring proof of purchase, the water sample and if possible the remains of the livestock.
We do not replace any livestock resulting in loss caused by poor water quality; we will provide advice to assist in the acclimation and transport of any replacement. We cannot be held
responsible for poor fish transportation, handling or illness caused by any environment after leaving our premises.
In the event your situation is not resolved satisfactorily by our shop team, then please email the team asking for it to be referred to one of our Directors for further advice.
What if I can find a product/item cheaper elsewhere?
We will price match a product if it found to be available at a lower price than we currently have it displayed in store or
on our on-line shop. It must be for an identical product and immediately available for purchase at that price. Delivery charges will be taken into account where applicable.
If we believe the supplier’s price we are being compared to is not valid i.e. Ebay or Amazon, a website that is clearly no
longer actively trading, a website that does not make purchase possible at the price advertised or a website/company not based in the UK we will not price match the item(s).
Price matching will not be undertaken retrospective basis.
We need the url for the item or name of the supplier’s website to be provided prior to the purchase.
Price match excludes livestock and some items wich can be clarified upon request.
We recognise prices change on-line at a fast rate and it is not always possible for us to keep up to date with changes.
Therefore we appreciate that shoppers are often more price aware in the marketplace than us due to the range of products that we supply.
All decisions of All Things Aquatic are final.